Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our 1st Wedmonthsary...

Today, we celebrate yet another first in our married life... our 1st Wedmonthsary :) Oh! How time truly flies. Just a month ago, I woke up giddy and worried about the weather. Goofing with my buddies at our Spa Suite while battling whether to take a bath already or enjoy for a few more minutes my last remaining moments as a single woman. Of course the taking a bath won as I was instantaneously hounded by the gurls waking me up from my daydream coz my groom is still snoring his brains out in the boys room.

One to break traditions (expect those I and We made), went galloping into Pao's room to wake him up. So unromantic I know... what happened to "we will not see each other till we get to the church"? well... if only our friends had the guts to kick Pao's ass, then I wouldn't have to march down the hotel hallway in my jammies. :)

This morning, a month later, I still woke up earlier than usual, still woke up Pao but this time, there was no Spa Suite and definitely no parading my jammies in the hotel. I need not walk any farther for I was and I will be sleeping right next to my Pankee for the rest of my life. :)

1 comment:

Rock'd Out said...

Hello to my one and only!

Happy "Wedmonthsary" (as you put it)! Today marks a memorable start of a colorful journey as we move towards establishing our very own family together!

I love you forever and a day, my life and my love!